Last modified: September 1, 2020
This Policy describes the types of information delight.lab may collect from you or that you may provide when you download, install, access or use delight.lab mobile application, including any content, functionality, goods, software and services offered on or available through mobile applications (collectively, the “Apps”), visit or use https://delightlab.co/ including any content, functionality, goods, software and services offered on or available through the website (collectively the “Website”) (our apps and the Website are collectively referred to as the “delight.lab apps”), and delight.lab’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information delight.lab collects:
- On or through the Website.
- When you download, install, access or use our apps.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you, delight.lab, and/or delight.lab apps.
- When you interact with delight.lab’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- Through other uses and interactions with delight.lab apps.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party that gets access to the information, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, on or through delight.lab apps or any information you provide to or is collected by any third party.
- Children Under the Age of 16
delight.lab apps is not intended for individuals under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on delight.lab apps. delight.lab does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on delight.lab apps or through any of its features, register on delight.lab apps, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If delight.lab learns that it has collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, delight.lab will delete that information. If you believe delight.lab might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
- Information delight.lab Collects About You and How delight.lab Collects It
delight.lab collects several types of information from and about users of delight.lab apps:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use our apps or other portions of delight.lab apps.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, install, register with or use our apps or other portions of delight.lab apps, delight.lab may ask that you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, online profile (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
The information delight.lab collects on or through delight.lab apps may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in our apps or other portions of delight.lab apps. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use lab apps, subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with delight.lab apps.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research
- Details of transactions you carry out through delight.lab apps and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on delight.lab apps.
- If you purchase any product or goods on the Website, we will need your payment information, your first and last name, and physical address.
- 3rd party handles that you link with your account (e.g. Instagram, Facebook).
- Other users that you interact with / add to your account using the “friends” or any other social feature.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of delight.lab apps or transmitted to other users of delight.lab apps or third parties, including comments, images and other user generated content (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, delight.lab cannot control the actions of other users of delight.lab apps with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, delight.lab cannot and does not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information delight.lab Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you download, access, and use our apps, or as you navigate through and interact with other portions of delight.lab apps, delight.lab may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use delight.lab apps, delight.lab may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of delight.lab apps, including location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through delight.lab apps.
- Device Information. delight.lab may collect information about your mobile device, computer and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. delight.lab apps also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device or computer. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Google Firebase. lab uses Google Firebase to collect data about App Users, including via identifiers for mobile devices (including Android Advertising ID and Advertising Identifier for iOS), cookies and similar technologies. delight.lab apps uses Google Firebase application for usage analytics, app crash and bug analytics, to provide push notifications to users, and for user management. Google Firebase automatically collects IDFA and GAID identifiers that Google may associated with age, gender, language, interests, device make/model, OS version, app version, country of origin, and app store that delight.lab App was downloaded from, among other information. Usage analytics may include, but are not limited to, time spent on our apps, user interface elements interacted with, amount of times launched, and other custom events as determined by delight.lab. Users may be assigned custom identifiers as determined by delight.lab. Device identifiers may be used to assist with logging, reporting, crashing, account management. Device IDs may also be shared with 3rd-party services for the purposes of, but not limited to, advertising, marketing, analytics, user matching, fraud detection, or providing additional 3rd party services within our application. Users cannot opt out of Firebase tracking. See the Privacy and Security page for Firebase: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy.
The technologies delight.lab uses for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of delight.lab apps and delight.lab’s e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit delight.lab, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related App or Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
delight.lab does not collect personal information automatically, but delight.lab may tie this information to personal information about you that delight.lab collects from other sources or that you provide to us.
When you use delight.lab apps, or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies (delight.lab currently uses Google Firebase and Google Analytics.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
- Payment processors
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use delight.lab apps. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites.
delight.lab does not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How delight.lab Uses and Discloses Your Information.
- How delight.lab Uses Your Information
delight.lab uses information that delight.lab collects about you or that you provide to delight.lab, including any personal information:
- To provide you with our apps, the Website, and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from delight.lab through delight.lab apps.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out delight.lab’s obligations and enforce delight.lab’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and delight.lab, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to delight.lab apps or any products or services delight.lab offers or provides though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on delight.lab apps.
- To understand and set your communication preferences.
- In any other way delight.lab may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The information delight.lab collects helps delight.lab to improve delight.lab apps and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling delight.lab to:
- Estimate delight.lab’s audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize delight.lab apps according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to delight.lab apps.
delight.lab may also use your information to contact you about delight.lab’s own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send an email to delight.lab at email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How delight.lab Uses and Discloses Your Information.
delight.lab may use the information it has collected from you to enable delight.lab to display advertisements to delight.lab’s advertisers’ target audiences. Even though delight.lab does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- Disclosure of Your Information
delight.lab may disclose aggregated information about delight.lab’s users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To delight.lab’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To delight.lab’s customers.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties delight.lab uses to support delight.lab’s business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of delight.lab’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by delight.lab about delight.lab apps users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How delight.lab Uses and Discloses Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of delight.lab apps, delight.lab will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If delight.lab believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of delight.lab, delight.lab’s customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How delight.lab Uses and Discloses Your Information
delight.lab strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms delight.lab provides for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information:
- Promotion by delight.lab. If you do not want us to use your email address or other contact information to promote delight.lab’s own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Advertising by delight.lab. If you do not want us to use information that delight.lab collects or that you provide to delight.lab to deliver advertisements according to delight.lab’s advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing email@example.com.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
delight.lab does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. delight.lab cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. delight.lab may not accommodate a request to change information if delight.lab believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding delight.lab’s use of your personal information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) may permit users of delight.lab apps that are California residents to request certain information regarding delight.lab’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [EMAIL ADDRESS] or write us at [MAILING ADDRESS].
- Data Security
delight.lab has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where delight.lab has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of delight.lab apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. delight.lab asks that you not share your password with anyone. delight.lab urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of delight.lab apps or the sharing of information with third parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although delight.lab takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information, delight.lab cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through delight.lab apps. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. delight.lab is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on delight.lab apps.
Visit Delightlab.co for the most up to date contact information.